Incoming Call Pin Locker protects your Incoming call from being picked up by someone else.
|Jun 19, 2016
This Application will not allow others to see the caller’s name, number, or any other details. The password screen popups on Incoming Calls to hide all information about the caller. You can protect your incoming calls by using either pattern lock or pincode security.
This app also allows the user to protect All incoming calls, Unknown contacts, or selected contacts only. Using this app will secure your incoming calls by Selecting the Password Lock or Pattern Lock.
Latest Articles List:
- Fantastic Volume: LED Volume Style App On Play Store!
- Correct Touch: Keeping Your Phone Safe and Fun – The Touch Screen Lock App Guide
- Nokia Style: Rediscover Nokia Nostalgia with the Nokia Launcher App
- Different Sound: Voice Changer Female to Male – 50 Different Sound and Voice Effects!
- Style Home: Infographic Launcher Unveils Creative Solutions – 40 Themes in 1
- Enable/Disable Call Lock Option
- Place a call lock on either all of your contacts or just specific ones or all unknown contacts.
- Security: Contains both Pattern lock and Pincode.
- You can Easily Change Password
- User Friendly
How To Use:
- First of all, set your pattern or passcode to secure your incoming calls.
- Then Enable the lock switch button.
- Then check one of the radio buttons to enable lock on all contacts, unknown contacts, or selected contacts.
How To Uninstall the App:
Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> and Uncheck the Incoming Call Locker -> Select Deactivate… and then Uninstall the Incoming Call Locker application.