Disclaimer: All this information is indeed collected by the play store and given only for your understanding before installation. Anyway, we can thank the Play Store and the developer for providing this.
Details Of Oops Applock
|Released on||Nov 3, 2014|
|Nowadays Requires||Android 4.1 and up|
|Download Size||4 MB|
Addictive tips, Lifehacker reviews the app as unique. Hilariously brilliant and effective.” – Android Authority.
Oops! application locker does not use any on screen password ie. pin based or a pattern-based locking system.
We use a volume key pattern as the password. You can make any pattern using volume keys, like UP UP DOWN UP.
- Oops, Applock is invisible.
- Oops, Applock ScreenLock is the safest screen lock.
- Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody can unlock your phone.
- Using Oops Applock ScreenLock nobody even notices the phone is locked.
- Oops, Applock ScreenLock has different styles to choose from.
- Oops, Applock is the Most secure way to lock apps.
- Nobody even notices your app is locked with Oops Applock.
- Oops, Applock is Simple.
- Oops, Applock is Fun to use.
- Oops, Applock can lock any applications.
- You can set different backgrounds for the lock screen on every locked App with Oops Applock.
- Transparent and Black background makes it as if your application is stuck.
- Fool friends with custom backgrounds using Oops Applock.
Tip- While choosing a custom background, make sure it matches your screen size to avoid the clarity of the image.
Oops, AppLock uses the Device Administrator permission. Please activate AppLock as “device administrator”. It’s only used for preventing intruders from uninstalling Oops AppLock.