Use Third Eye and catch all the mobile snoopers with ease. The Third Eye app will ease your task of catching your friends and family while they try to access your mobile.
|May 11, 2016
Third Eye will take a photo while someone tries to access your mobile with the wrong PIN, Pattern, or Password. You can catch the snoopers red-handed using this app. It provides a lot more cool features.
- The app automatically takes a photo when someone enters the wrong PIN, Pattern, or Password.
- Notification about wrong attempts while you unlock the lock screen.
- The Last Unlock Time feature will show you the previous lock screen unlock time. With that, you can easily find out if someone used your mobile without your knowledge.
- detailed photo logs of the mobile snoopers.
- A lot more customization settings.
Latest Articles List:
- Fantastic Volume: LED Volume Style App On Play Store!
- Correct Touch: Keeping Your Phone Safe and Fun – The Touch Screen Lock App Guide
- Nokia Style: Rediscover Nokia Nostalgia with the Nokia Launcher App
- Different Sound: Voice Changer Female to Male – 50 Different Sound and Voice Effects!
- Style Home: Infographic Launcher Unveils Creative Solutions – 40 Themes in 1
Note: “This app uses the Device Administrator permission.” This app uses the “Monitor screen-unlock attempts” device admin permission to detect the wrong attempts in your mobile lock screen. Without permission, the app may not work properly.
Note: To Uninstall the app, please turn off the intruder detection feature in the app and uninstall the app. Otherwise, you can directly use the Uninstall option available inside the app.