New Feature: Show/ Hide the lock icon by activating/deactivating it from the notification bar.
Notouch is a simple but useful app that helps you lock the screen temporarily to prevent unauthorized clicks or to go to other apps from the current screen.
|Dec 8, 2017
This is especially useful when you give your Phone to kids to view videos or YouTube. This app will disable the touch facility So that your kids will not click for other videos or go to other links without your permission.
Latest Articles List:
- Fantastic Volume: LED Volume Style App On Play Store!
- Correct Touch: Keeping Your Phone Safe and Fun – The Touch Screen Lock App Guide
- Nokia Style: Rediscover Nokia Nostalgia with the Nokia Launcher App
- Different Sound: Voice Changer Female to Male – 50 Different Sound and Voice Effects!
- Style Home: Infographic Launcher Unveils Creative Solutions – 40 Themes in 1
You can also lock your screen while making video calls so that accidental touches can be prevented. Extremely helpful when you want to play videos to listen only to audio, while in your pocket
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the App and Enable Lock
- A lock icon appears on your screen
- Enable it
- You will now have the option to use a password
- Or use the basic lock/unlock option
- Once enabled you can see a Lock icon on the top of the screen
- To unlock/ lock the screen, just double-tap on the lock icon