Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files. OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, and files and keep them safe.
Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage.
Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
|Aug 28, 2012
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
- Back up photos & videos
- More storage for all of your important files. Upload photos, videos, documents & more
- Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload
- Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging
- View & share photos on your phone, computer & online
- Free storage & photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe
- Upload videos & keep them in secure photo storage
- Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you’re snoozing
File sharing and access:
- Secure photo storage for all of your photos, videos & albums
- Share files, photos, videos & albums with friends & family
- Share photos & upload videos easily
- Get notifications when a shared document is edited
- Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*
- Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
- All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest & in transit
- Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage
- Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage
- Restore files with version history
- Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Collaboration with Microsoft:
- Share files across platforms & share photos in the photo locker
- Use Microsoft Office apps to edit & collaborate in real-time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote files stored in OneDrive
- Back up, view & save Office documents
- Scan, sign, markup & send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
- Keep documents safe in a secure folder
Latest Articles List:
- Fantastic Volume: LED Volume Style App On Play Store!
- Correct Touch: Keeping Your Phone Safe and Fun – The Touch Screen Lock App Guide
- Nokia Style: Rediscover Nokia Nostalgia with the Nokia Launcher App
- Different Sound: Voice Changer Female to Male – 50 Different Sound and Voice Effects!
- Style Home: Infographic Launcher Unveils Creative Solutions – 40 Themes in 1
- Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
- Search docs by name or content
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Personal & Family Subscription:
- Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US and can vary by region
- More storage with 1 TB per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription
- OneDrive premium features are accessible to everyone in the plan
- Share files, folders, and photos for specific time windows for added security
- Protect your passwords with password-protected sharing links
- Secure file-sharing app with added ransomware detection and recovery security features
- File Restore: Recover files up to 30 days after malicious attacks, file corruption, or accidental edits or deletions
- Share up to 10x more content a day with friends and family
- Access premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and OneDrive
Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online, or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.