The audio sound manager is a secret gallery locker that locks/encrypts your secret files from your phone’s gallery.
Audio sound managers can hide documents, photos, videos, and more files from others. It looks like a simple audio settings app but it is an actual locker app. It will open by using the pin code that was created by you.
|Aug 14, 2019
Encrypt(Lock) files: Lock your private files by encrypting them inside the secret vault.
Hide/Save Notes: Hide or create your secret note files.
Protected with Pincode: Open the secret gallery vault using Pincode, You can also open the vault with a fingerprint. Encrypted files will be stored in a secret gallery vault.
Unlock files: You can unlock/decrypt your locked files easily where you want.
View, Share & Delete: You can view, share, and delete encrypted files easily without unlocking/decrypting locked files.
Fake Vault: You can create fake/empty values to hide the actual vault from others.
Latest Articles List:
- Fantastic Volume: LED Volume Style App On Play Store!
- Correct Touch: Keeping Your Phone Safe and Fun – The Touch Screen Lock App Guide
- Nokia Style: Rediscover Nokia Nostalgia with the Nokia Launcher App
- Different Sound: Voice Changer Female to Male – 50 Different Sound and Voice Effects!
- Style Home: Infographic Launcher Unveils Creative Solutions – 40 Themes in 1
To ensure that you can use features such as file encryption and management properly. Android 11 and above users need to allow MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (ALL FILES ACCESS).
How to open the vault?
When you open the app you will see Audio Sound Manager, in that screen you have to tap and hold on to the title “Audio Sound Manager”.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: is required to lock/Encrypt files.
- INTERNET: is required to show ads.
How to recover the PIN code?
Security questions and answers will help to retrieve/recover the PIN code.
How to create a fake vault?
Go to the app’s settings where you can find Fake Valut/Empty Vault from there you can setup Fake Vault.
Can locked files be deleted after uninstalling this app?
No, locked files will not be deleted after uninstalling the app because this app will save your all locked/encrypted files into your phone storage.